Learn how to uninstall and clear cache for apps on the BlackBerry Curve 9360.
Clear app cache and data
We're sorry, but this is not supported on your device.
To uninstall third-party apps, follow these steps:
- If necessary, touch the bottom of the Home screen to expand the Applications panel.
- Scroll to the All panel and select the BlackBerry World icon.
- Select the My World icon at the lower right corner of the screen.
- Locate and touch and hold the application you want to uninstall.
- Press the Menu key.
- Scroll to and select Delete.
- Select Delete again.
- If prompted, select Reboot Now or Reboot Later.