Learn how to use the setup wizard on the BlackBerry Curve 9360.
Prepare the battery and SIM card
Before using the device, you need to insert the battery and SIM card. To prepare the battery and SIM card, see these steps:
After turning on your device the first time, you may see a setup wizard to help you set up your device. To do this initial setup, follow these steps:
- Watch the opening video.
- Choose your language and select OK.
- Choose your country and language for the user agreement and select OK.
- Read the user agreement and press the trackpad.
- Click I agree to the BlackBerry.... with the trackpad to check the box.
- Scroll to and select I agree.
- Sign in with or create a new BlackBerry ID.
- Select Continue.
- Watch the How To video.
- Setup any of the following in the Setup application:
- Email Accounts
- BlackBerry Messenger
- Instant Messaging
- Visual Voicemail
- Social Networking
- BlackBerry Protect
- BlackBerry ID
- Payment and Billing
- Languages and Input
- Date & Time
- SIM Contacts
- Personal Information
- Convenience Key
- How To
- Tips & Tricks