Learn how to customize text entry and default keyboard settings on the T-Mobile Comet.
Change default keyboard
To change the default keyboard, follow these steps:
- Touch and hold an active text field to open the Android keyboard.
- Touch and hold the text field until the Edit text menu displays.
- Tap Input method.
- Select from the following keyboard input modes:
- Android keyboard
Enter symbols & numbers
To enter symbols and numbers with the keyboard, follow these steps:
- From within any text entry screen, tap the text entry field.
- Tap SYM to switch to symbols and numbers.
- Tap the desired symbol or number.
- Tap 123 ABC to switch back to text entry.
Text entry mode
We're sorry, this feature is not available for this device.
Turn on / off haptic feedback
To turn on or turn off haptic feedback vibration, follow these steps:
- From the Home screen, press Menu.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Sound.
- Tap Haptic feedback to enable/disable feature