Learn how to change camera settings on the T-Mobile Comet.
To change the settings for taking and displaying pictures, follow these steps:
- From the Home screen, tap the Launcher button.
- Tap Camera.
- If required, tap the Camera icon to select camera mode.
- Tap to select from the following camera menu options:
- Picture size: Tap 3M Pixels, 2M Pixels, 1M Pixels, or QVGA.
- Picture quality: Tap Super fine, Fine, or Normal.
- Color effect: Tap None, Mono, Sepia, Negative, Solarize, or Aqua.
- Camera settings: Tap Restore to defaults.
- Store location: Tap Off or On.
- White balance: Tap Auto, Incandescent, Daylight, Fluorescent, or Cloudy.
- Zoom: Touch and slide up or down to zoom in our out.
Set default camera storage
We're sorry, but this feature is not available for this device.