Learn how to uninstall and clear cache for apps on the Blackberry Bold 9900.
Clear app cache and data
We're sorry, but this is not a feature on your device.
To uninstall third-party apps, follow these steps:
- If necessary, touch the bottom of the Home screen to expand the Applications panel.
- Scroll to the All panel and tap the BlackBerry World icon.
- Tap the My World icon at the lower right corner of the screen.
- Locate and touch and hold the application you want to uninstall.
- Press the Menu key.
- Scroll to and select Delete.
- Tap Delete again.
- If prompted, tap Reboot Now or Reboot Later.