Learn how to use the Mobile Device Unlock code of the Samsung LTE Mobile HotSpot PRO.
SIM unlock phone
The Mobile Device Unlock code allows the device to use a SIM card from another wireless carrier. This may be necessary when traveling internationally. To enter the Mobile Device Unlock code, follow these steps:
Important: Stop if you receive an error message. The device may lock permanently if you enter the incorrect code multiple times.
- See if your phone is eligible to unlock: Mobile Wireless Device Unlocking.
- Contact Customer Care to request the Mobile Device Unlock code for your phone.
- Insert the non-T-Mobile SIM and turn on the device.
- Access the Web Portal
- On the Home page, click Unlock Device.
- Enter the unlock code and click OK.