Learn how to opt in to System Manager (Carrier IQ) on the Blackberry Bold 9900.
Opt in / out of System Manager
System Manager makes it easier for T-Mobile to help with problems that happen when using your device. To opt in or opt out of System Manager, follow these steps:
- If necessary, touch the bottom of the Home screen to expand the Applications panel.
- Scroll to the All panel and tap the Options icon.
- Scroll to and select Device.
- Scroll to and select Application Management.
- Scroll through the list until you find the My Account application.
- Select System Manager component.
- Select Delete.