Learn how to set up the language on the Blackberry Bold 9900.
To change the language of the device and menus, follow these steps:
- If necessary, touch the bottom of the Home screen to expand the Applications panel.
- Scroll to the All panel and tap the Options icon.
- Scroll to and tap Typing and Language.
- Scroll to and tap Language and Method.
- Do any of the following:
- To change the display language, change the Display Language field.
- To change the typing language, change the Typing Language field.
- To change the language for voice commands, change the Voice Dialing Language field.
- Press the Menu key.
- Tap Save.