Learn how to use the Mobile Device Unlock code of the Nokia Lumia 810.
SIM unlock phone
The Mobile Device Unlock code allows the device to use a SIM card from another wireless carrier. This may be necessary when traveling internationally. To enter the Mobile Device Unlock code, follow these steps:
Important: Stop if you receive an error message. The device may lock permanently if you enter the incorrect code multiple times.
- See if your phone is eligible to unlock: Mobile Wireless Device Unlocking.
- Contact Customer Care to request the Mobile Device Unlock code for your phone.
- From the Start screen, swipe left.
- Tap Settings.
- Scroll to and tap about.
- Tap more info.
- Record your IMEI number.
- Contact Customer Care to request your unlock code.
- Turn on the phone with the non-T-Mobile SIM card. The device displays "Please input unlock code."
- The phone displays a screen to enter the unblock code.
- Enter the unlock code. If successful, the device displays "Phone is unlocked."