Learn how to delete and save SMS and MMS messages on the Nokia Lumia 810.
Add SMS service center number
To add or change the SMS service center number, follow these steps:
- From the start screen, tap the Messaging tile.
- Tap the More icon.
- Tap settings.
- Tap the SMS center number field.
- Enter the desired number. Note: The default number is +12063130004.
- Tap save.
Delete picture messages (MMS)
To delete picture messages (MMS), follow these steps:
Delete text messages (SMS)
To delete text messages (SMS), follow these steps:
Save pictures received in a message (MMS)
To save a picture you received as a picture message (MMS), follow these steps:
- From the Start screen, tap the Messaging tile.
- Tap the conversation thread containing the MMS message.
- Tap the picture.
- Tap the More (...) icon at the bottom-right of the screen.
- Tap Save to phone.
Note: The image is saved in the Saved pictures folder inside the 'Albums' section of the Photos application.