Learn how to manage email messages on the Nokia Lumia 810.
Attach a file and send an email
To attach files to email messages, follow these steps:
- From the Start screen, tap the tile for the desired email account.
- Tap the + (new email) icon at the bottom of the screen.
- At To, enter the email address or tap the Plus icon to choose a contact from your phone book.
- Tap the Subject field and enter a subject.
- Tap the message field and enter the text of your email.
- Tap the Attach icon.
- Swipe left or right to one of the following screens:
- Locate and tap to select the file(s) you want attach.
- Tap the Check mark icon.
- When finished, tap the Send icon.
To delete email messages, follow these steps:
- From the Start screen, tap the tile for the desired account.
- Touch and hold the email message you want to delete.
- Tap delete.
Note: Messages deleted using your phone will appear in the Trash folder when the account is accessed on the computer.