You can check an order status or track the shipping of a recently ordered device or accessory any time from the T-Mobile app or My T-Mobile.
Things to keep in mind
- T-Mobile uses UPS to ship most phones and accessories.
- UPS Ground Shipping is expected to arrive within seven business days.
- UPS Express Shipping is expected to arrive within three business days.
- UPS Next Day Air is expected to arrive on the next business day (for orders placed before 2 pm PT).
- It can take up to two days after the device has shipped for tracking information to display in the T-Mobile App and My T-Mobile.
- T-Mobile uses USPS for shipments to Hawaii, P.O. boxes, and APO/FPO addresses. The estimated delivery time is within seven business days.
Check your order from a computer
Click the button below to track your device order on My T-Mobile and then follow the steps.
- Go to My T-Mobile and log in to your account.
- Select PHONE.
- Select Check order status.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to check the order status or select Track Items to view shipping details.
Check your order from the T-Mobile App
- Open the app. If you don't have it, download it now.
- From the home screen, tap Check Status.
- If the order has shipped, you can select tracking details to get the latest update on the location of the package.