Learn how to use the setup wizard on the Nokia Lumia 810.
Prepare the battery and SIM card
Before using the device, you need to insert the battery and SIM card. To prepare the battery and SIM card, see these steps:
After turning on your device the first time, you may see a setup wizard to help you set up your device. To do this initial setup, follow these steps:
- Tap get started.
- Tap recommended.
Note: If desired, you may tap custom, select the options you want, then tap next.
- Change the region options if needed, then tap next.
- If you have a Microsoft account, tap sign in, otherwise tap create one or Sign in later.
- Once done, the device will display 'Setting up your phone'. This may take several minutes.
- On the next screen, tap next.
- Tap next again.
- Check or un-check to join the Nokia Improvement program, then tap accept.