Learn how to save battery life on the HTC Amaze 4G.
Battery saving mode
To turn on, turn off, or use battery life saving features on the device, follow these steps:
Battery saving mode settings
To change settings for the battery life saving feature, follow these steps:
- From any Home screen, tap the Menu key.
- Tap Settings.
- Scroll to and tap Power.
- Tap Fast boot to enable or disable the Fast boot feature.
- Note: Fast boot allows your phone to turn on quickly by hibernating itself instead of turning off completely. Turning off fast boot will use less power but the phone will take longer to turn on.
- Tap Battery use.
- Tap to running applications and services and then tap to adjust settings as availble to save battery power.
- Tap the graph to view battery history details.
Tips to save battery life
To save and extend battery life, follow these steps:
Most Android devices come with high resolution touch screens. This is one of the biggest drains on your battery.
To lower the brightness and duration, go to Menu>Settings>Display (or Sound & Display) and look forBrightnessand Screen Timeout.