Learn how to manage data usage on the HTC Amaze 4G.
Data usage indicator
To turn on, set, or turn off the data usage indicator, follow these steps:
View data use by app
To view how much data certain apps are using, follow these steps:
- From any Home screen, tap the Menu key.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Usage.
- From the graph, touch and drag the vertical white barsto set a beginning and end time period for which to check your data usage.
- Note: Below the graph, the dates selected will change when the bars are adjusted.
- Below the graph, view the about used data usage value.
- Swipe up to view a list of all of your phone’s application data usage from largest at top to smallest at bottom for the time period.