Learn how to use the Mobile Device Unlock code of the Nokia Lumia 710.
SIM unlock phone
The Mobile Device Unlock code allows the device to use a SIM card from another wireless carrier. This may be necessary when traveling internationally. To enter the Mobile Device Unlock code, follow these steps:
Important: Stop if you receive an error message. The device may lock permanently if you enter the incorrect code multiple times.
- See if your phone is eligible to unlock: Mobile Wireless Device Unlocking.
- Contact Customer Care to request the Mobile Device Unlock code for your phone.
- Insert the non-T-Mobile micro SIM card into the device.
- Turn on the device. The phone will display a message "This SIM Card can only be used on specific networks. Contact your Customer Service Center for the unlock code. 10 attempts remaining."
Note: If this message does not display, open the phone dialer, enter ##782#, and tap call.
- Enter the unlock code.
- Tap enter.
- If successful, the device displays "PIN Accepted".
- If you receive any error messages after attempting to permanently or temporarily unlock your device, contact customer care to inform them of the issues you are receiving.