Learn how to use the task manager and free up memory on the T-Mobile Prism.
To manage the internal memory, follow these steps:
Restart device regularly
Note: You should restart your phone at least once per day.
- If the device is slow, remove the widgets from Home screens (especially ones that update with information or have animation).
- If you are using live wallpaper and the device is slow, turn off the live wallpaper.
- Remove all unused Home screens:
- Pinch the Home screen.
- On the grid of Home screens, drag unused screens to the trash.
We’re sorry, but this feature is not available on this device.
View free memory
- From any Home screen, tap the Menu key.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Applications.
- Tap Storage usage.
- Tap All, if necessary.