NOTE: A hard reset restores the original factory settings and may erase all downloaded content, including ringtones, images, programs, and contacts stored in the internal memory. It does not erase data stored on the SIM card or memory card (if available).
To perform a hard reset, perform the following steps:
- At the main screen, select Menu.
- Scroll to and select Settings.
- Scroll to and select Reset settings.
- Scroll to and select Master reset.
- Scroll to and select Restore and clear.
- Enter the password.
- NOTE: The default password is 000000 (6 zeros).
- Select OK.