Learn how to manage email messages on the Samsung Gravity T459.
Attach a file and send an email
To attach files to email messages, follow these steps:
- From your e-mail account New message screen, select Options.
- Scroll to and select Add attachment.
- Select Images.
- Select one of the following:
- Create: Frame the subject and press the Camera key to take the picture. With the picture selected, selectAdd. Select Add again. If necessary, select Yes to resize the image.
- Photos: Scroll to the photo and select Add. With the file selected, select Add again.
- Downloaded images: Scroll to the image and select Add. With the file selected, select Add again.
- Memory card: Scroll to and select the folder. Scroll to the file and select Add. With the file selected, select Add again. If necessary, select Yes to resize the image.
To delete email messages, follow these steps:
To delete only the selected e-mail
- From your e-mail account Inbox, scroll to and select the message you want to delete.
- Select Options.
- Scroll to and select Delete.
- Select Selected.
To delete multiple e-mails
- Select Multiple.
- Press the Center Select key to select ALL.
- If you want to keep some of the messages, scroll down and press the Center Select key to clear the check boxes for e-mails you want to keep.
Note: All e-mails with a selected check box are deleted.
- Select Delete.