Learn how to use the Mobile Device Unlock code of the BlackBerry Q10.
SIM unlock phone
The Mobile Device Unlock code allows the device to use a SIM card from another wireless carrier. This may be necessary when traveling internationally. To enter the Mobile Device Unlock code, follow these steps:
Important: Stop if you receive an error message. The device may lock permanently if you enter the incorrect code multiple times.
- See if your phone is eligible to unlock: Mobile Wireless Device Unlocking.
- Contact Customer Care to request the Mobile Device Unlock code for your phone.
- From any Home screen, tap the Phone icon.
- Tap Dial Pad.
- Verify the phone’s IMEI by entering *#06#.
- From any Home screen, touch the Status bar and drag it down.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Security and privacy.
- Tap SIM Card.
- Tap Unlock Network.
- Enter your code and tap OK.