Learn how to customize text entry and default keyboard settings on the BlackBerry Z10.
Change default keyboard
We're sorry, but changing the default keyboard is not available on this device.
Enter symbols & numbers
To enter symbols and numbers with the keyboard, follow these steps:
Text entry mode
To change the text entry or predictive text mode, follow these steps:
- From any Home screen, touch the Status bar and slide down.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Language and Input.
- Scroll down to 'Text Input,' and tap Prediction and Correction.
- Tap the Show Predictions switch to turn on or turn off predictive text.
- Tap the Auto-Correct with Spacebar switch to turn on or turn off auto-correct.
- Adjust other settings as necessary.
Turn on / off haptic feedback
We're sorry, but haptic feedback is not available on this device.