Learn how to insert the SIM card on the T-Mobile 4G Mobile HotSpot (MF61).
Insert / remove SIM card
To insert or remove the SIM card, follow these steps:
- Place your fingernail in the notch at the bottom of your Mobile Hotspot and pull the back cover off.
- Lift and remove the battery.
- If you are inserting the SIM card for the first time, remove the insulation strip that protects the battery compartment.
- Write down the default SSID and password printed on the label in the battery compartment. You will need this information later when you connect the Mobile Hotspot to other devices.
- Place the SIM card into the SIM card slot with the gold contacts facing down and the notched corner of the SIM card facing toward the inside of the battery compartment.
- Replace the battery cover and snap into place.