Learn how to PUK unlock the T-Mobile 4G Mobile HotSpot (MF61).
PUK code unlock
- 'PIN code blocked. Enter PUK code:'
- 'Enter PUK code'
- 'SIM card locked. Emergency calls only. Please contact Customer Care'
If you enter a PIN code incorrectly several times in a row, the device blocks you from attempting again. To enter a PUK code and unblock the PIN, follow these steps:
Important: You must call Customer Care for the PUK code. Entering the wrong code can permanently damage your SIM card.
- Contact Customer Care to request your PUK code.
- Connect your computer to your Mobile Hotspot via Wi-Fi.
- On your computer, double-click the T-Mobile Hotspot Admin icon on your desktop or open a browser window and enter http://mobile.hotspot/.
- Enter your administrator password and click Login.
- Note: The default administrator password is “admin”.
- From the Dashboard screen, click Unlock SIM.
- Click Enter PUK.
- Enter your PUK code in the PUK Code field.
- Enter your new SIM PIN code that you create two times into the New PIN and Verify PIN fields.
- Click Unlock.