Learn how to use the setup wizard on the HTC One S.
Prepare the SIM card
Before using the device, you need to insert the SIM card. To prepare the SIM card, see these steps:
After turning on your device the first time, you may see a setup wizard to help you set up your device. To do this initial setup, follow these steps:
- Touch the ring on the screen and slide up to unlock.
- Select the desired language, then tap Next.
- Insert the SIM card, or tap Skip.
- Review the Collect Diagnostics screen.
- Select or clear the 'Yes, I want to share' option, then tap Next.
- Review the Use Google location screen.
- Select or clear the location options, then tap Next.
- Review the Location consent details, and select one of the following:
- Review the Schedule sync screen and select one of the following:
- Automatically sync data
- Manually sync data
- Tap Next.
- If necessary, select one of the following to edit:
- Set date
- Select time zone
- Set time
- Tap Finish.