Learn how to connect to Bluetooth on the HTC One S.
Pair Bluetooth device
To turn on Bluetooth and pair with a headset or other device, follow these steps:
- From any Home screen, tap the Applications icon.
- Tap Settings.
- If necessary, tap the Bluetooth switch to turn on.
- On the other device, turn on Bluetooth and make it discoverable.
- Tap Bluetooth.
- Under 'Available devices,' select the device you want to pair with.
- If prompted, tap Pair.
- If prompted, enter the PIN.
Note: The default PIN is 1234.
- Tap OK.
- On the other device, accept the pairing.
Note: If too much time elapses before accepting, the pairing will fail
Turn on / off Bluetooth
To turn on or turn off Bluetooth, follow these steps:
- Touch the Notification bar and slide down.
- Tap the Settings icon.
- Tap the Bluetooth switch to turn on or turn off.