Learn how to connect to NFC on the BlackBerry Q10.
Read NFC tag
To read the NFC tag information from another NFC device or a printed tag, follow these steps:
Note: NFC must be turned on. Also, tag sharing must be enabled on the other device.
- Turn on NFC and navigate your device to the Home screen.
- Gently place the back of your phone against the NFC antenna location of the other device, or against the printed tag.
- If necessary, wait for the file transfer to complete before separating the devices.
- If necessary, tap Receive to accept the file.
Turn on / off NFC
To turn on or turn off NFC, follow these steps:
- From any Home screen, touch the Status bar and drag it down.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Network Connections.
- Tap NFC.
- To turn on, tap the 'NFC Connectivity' Switch to On. The Switch moves right and fills with color.
- To turn off, tap the 'NFC Connectivity' Switch to Off. The Switch moves left and turns grey.