Learn how to manage contacts on the Google Nexus 4.
To add a new contact to the phone book, follow these steps:
Add contact to speed dial
To assign a contact to speed dial, follow these steps:
- From any Home screen, tap the All appsicon.
- Tap Widgets.
- Scroll to the Direct Dial widget.
- Touch and hold the Direct Dial widget until the Home screen appears and then release.
- When the Contacts list or People app appears, tap to select the contact you wish to assign to a Direct Dial icon.
- Repeat for as many Direct Dial contacts as you wish to assign.
- To create a folder for Direct Dial shortcuts, drop a new Direct Dial shortcut onto an existing one.
Copy contact: import / export from SD card
To copy contacts between the device memory and SD card, follow these steps:
Copy contact: import / export from SIM card
To copy contacts between the device memory and SIM card, follow these steps: