Learn how to customize text entry and default keyboard settings on the Nokia Lumia 925.
Change default keyboard
We're sorry, but changing the default keyboard is not available on this device.
Enter symbols & numbers
To enter symbols and numbers with the keyboard, follow these steps:
- From the alphabet keyboard, tap the &123 key.
- Tap the desired symbol(s) or number(s).
- To see additional symbols, tap the Arrow key.
- To access emoticons, tap the smiley face key.
- Tap abcd to switch back to the alphabet keyboard.
Text entry mode
To change the text entry or predictive text mode, follow these steps:
- From the Start screen, touch the screen and slide left.
- Scroll down to and tap Settings.
- Scroll down to and tap keyboard.
- If desired, tap add keyboards to add an additional keyboard language.
- For the desired keyboard, tap Tap to change.
- Select or clear the check boxes for the following settings:
- Suggest text
- Highlight misspelled words
- Correct misspelled words
- Insert a space after selecting a suggestion
- Insert a period after double-tapping the SPACEBAR
- Capitalize the first letter of a sentence
Turn on / off haptic feedback
We're sorry, but this feature is not available for this device.