Learn how to change camera settings on the T-Mobile Concord.
To change the settings for taking and displaying pictures, follow these steps:
- From any Home screen, tap the Applications icon.
- Tap Camera.
- Tap the Settings icon to select from the following camera menu options:
- Scene mode
- Picture size
- Picture quality
- Color effect
- Camera settings
- Tap to select or clear whether to save the photo’s geographic location.
- Tap to change the white balance.
- Tap 1x to zoom in or out.
Set default camera storage
We're sorry, that feature is not available on your device.