Learn how to connect to Bluetooth on the T-Mobile myTouch by Huawei.
Pair Bluetooth device
To turn on Bluetooth and pair with a headset or other device, follow these steps:
- From any Home screen, tap the Menu key.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Wireless & networks.
- Tap Bluetooth settings.
- Tap to select the Bluetooth check box to turn on Bluetooth.
- : Your phone is now visible to other devices for 2 minutes. To reset the discoverable timer to 2 minutes, tap
- to clear check box and disable. Next, tap
- again to select check box and enable and reset the timer to 2 minutes.
- On the other device, turn on Bluetooth and make it discoverable.
- On your phone, tap Scan for devices.
- On the Bluetooth devices list, tap the device for pairing.
- If prompted, enter the password and tap OK.
- : The default password is 1234 or 0000.
- Tap Pair.
- On the other device, accept the pairing.
Turn on / off Bluetooth
To turn on or turn off Bluetooth, follow these steps:
- From any Home screen, touch and drag the Status bar down.
- Tap the Bluetooth icon. When disabled, the icon and blue indicator light will clear.