Learn how to use the task manager and free up memory on the Samsung Galaxy Exhibit 4G.
To manage the internal memory, follow these steps:
- If the device is slow, remove the widgets from Home screens (especially ones that update with informationorhave animation).
- If you are using live wallpaper and the device is slow, turn off the live wallpaper.
- Remove all unused Home screens:
- Pinch the Home screen.
- On the grid of Home screens, drag unused screens to the trash.
A task manager can view running apps and close them. To use the task manager, follow these steps:
- From any Home screen, tap Applications.
- Scroll to and tap Task Manager.
- Tap the Active applications tab.
- Scroll to the desired application.
- Tap Exit.