Learn how to connect to Wi-Fi on the Samsung Galaxy Exhibit 4G.
Delete Wi-Fi network profile
To delete a saved Wi-Fi network profile, follow these steps:
- From any Home screen, tap the Menu key.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Wireless and network.
- Tap Wi-Fi settings.
- If necessary, tap Wi-Fi to turn on and scan for Wi-Fi networks.
- Tap the Wi-Fi network you want to delete.
- Tap Forget.
- Note: If the Wi-Fi network is still in-range, the device will still show it in the list of available networks, however the connection configuration will be deleted.
Scan & connect to Wi-Fi network
To scan for and connect to available Wi-Fi networks, follow these steps:
Turn on / off Wi-Fi
To turn on or turn off Wi-Fi, follow these steps: