Learn how to save battery life on the Samsung Galaxy Exhibit 4G.
Battery saving mode
To turn on, turn off, or use battery life saving features on the device, follow these steps:
Battery saving mode settings
To change settings for the battery life saving feature, follow these steps:
- From any Home screen, tap the Menu key.
- Tap Settings.
- Scroll to and tap Power saving mode.
- Tap Use Power saving mode to turn power saver on or off.
- Tap Power saving mode at to set the power saver threshold.
- Tap one of the following options:
- 10% battery power
- 30% battery power
- 50% battery power
- 70% battery power
- If desired, tap to turn on, turn off, or adjust any of the following options:
- Turn off Wi-Fi
- Turn off Bluetooth
- Turn off GPS
- Turn off Sync
- Screen brightness
- Screen timeout
Tips to save battery life
To save and extend battery life, follow these steps:
Turn off Bluetooth, GPS, Wi-Fi, and Portable Wi-Fi hotspot when not in use.
All of these features will frequently search for connections in the background while you aren’t using them. To turn these features on and off, go to Menu>Settings>Wireless.
Note: These settings can be accessed quickly by using the Power Control widget. To add this widget, touch and hold an empty space on the Home screen, touch Widget, and touch Power Control.
If Wi-Fi is available, use it: Using Wi-Fi not only saves your mobile data usage, it also can be a more power-efficient way to use data instead of using your mobile network.