Learn how to check your data, text message, or minute usage with the options below.
Things to keep in mind:
- If you reach 80% or 100% of your minutes, texts, or data usage, we'll send you a free text message alert at each threshold.
- Data, text and minute usage while roaming may take up to 30 days to show on your account and may impact what shows as available.
- If you change your plan on a day that isn't the first day of your billing cycle, usage won't show what was used before the plan change.
- For pooled accounts (like a business account), text usage shows both your usage and the pooled usage combined.
- Data and text usage is displayed in Pacific Time (PT), and typically updates every two hours.
- Usage details are available only to customers on monthly postpaid plans. They aren't available to Pay in Advance accounts.
Check usage from a computer
- Go to My T-Mobile and log in to your account.
- Select USAGE. If you have a prepaid account, your usage appears in the My current plan section.
- In the Usage overview section, view usage for specific lines.
- To view usage for all of your lines and to sort by usage type, select View all usage details.
Check usage from your phone with the T-Mobile app
- Open the app. If you don't have it, download it now.
- When prompted, log in with your T-Mobile ID.
- From the menu, select Usage & Plans.
- Select View Line Details.
Check usage from your phone with a short code
Enter the following short code in your phone's keypad, then select the call button.
- Data usage: #WEB# or #932# (for the most up-to-date usage, check the T-Mobile app)
- Text message usage: #MSG# or #674#
- Minutes used: #MIN# or #646#
- Prepaid minutes used: #999#