Check your data, text message, or minute usage.
Things to keep in mind
- If you reach 80% or 100% of your minutes, texts, or data usage, we'll send you a free text message alert at each threshold.
- Data, text and minute usage while roaming may take up to 30 days to show on your account and may impact what shows as available.
- If you change your plan on any day but the first day of your billing cycle, any usage before the plan change isn't included.
- For pooled accounts (like a business account), text usage shows both your usage and the pooled usage combined.
- Data and text usage is displayed in Pacific Time (PT), and typically updates every two hours.
- Usage details are available only to customers on monthly postpaid plans. They aren't available to prepaid accounts.
Business account with 21+ lines
- Go to My T-Mobile and log in to your account.
- In the 'My current usage' section on the main screen, you can view usage or click See my usage to view usage for specific lines.
- You can also click Usage under the ‘My phone’ section and then click View all account usage to view usage for specific lines.
- Selecting Manage > Recent Use from the top navigation bar also allows you to view usage for specific lines.