Learn how to check your data, text message, or minute usage with the options below.
Things to keep in mind:
- If you reach 80% or 100% of your minutes, texts, or data usage, we will send you a free text message alert at each threshold.
- Data, text message and minute usage while roaming may take up to 30 days to show on your account and may impact what is displayed as available.
- If you change your plan on a day that is not the first day of your billing cycle, your usage will not show what was used prior to the plan change.
- For pooled accounts (such as a business account), text usage shows both your usage and the pooled usage combined.
- Data and text message usage is displayed in Pacific Time (PT).
Check usage from a computer
- Go to My T-Mobile and log in to your account.
- Select USAGE. If you have a prepaid account, your usage is displayed in the My current plan section.
- In the Usage overview section, view usage data for specific lines of service. To view usage data for all your lines, select View all usage details.
Check usage from your phone with the T-Mobile app
- Open the app. If you don't have it, download it now.
- When prompted, log in with your T-Mobile ID.
- From the menu, select Usage & Plans.
- Select View Line Details.
Check usage from your phone with a short code
Enter the following short code in your phone's keypad, and then select the call button.
|Usage type||Short code|
|Data||#WEB# or #932#|
(For the most up-to-date usage, check the T-Mobile app steps above.)
|Text message||#MSG# or #674#|
|Minutes||#MIN# or #646#|