Learn how to return a T-Mobile Personal CellSpot coverage device.
- Use the Store Locator to find a location near you.
- Bring the device, all accessories, and any original content with you when you head to the store.
- To begin this return process, see contact us.
- We'll send you a prepaid return label that you'll use to ship your device back, free of charge.
- All you'll need to do is pack the device and return it to a local facility for shipping.
- If the device is not returned within 30 days of return initiation, a non-return fee is charged.
- If the device is not returned within 60 days of return initiation, the return order is closed
- You can not re-initiate a return. The non-return fee is not refundable and you will then own the device.
- A damage assessment is performed when the device is received back at the return center. If the device is damaged beyond normal wear and tear or is missing parts, a damage fee will be automatically applied to your account.