Discover two simple ways to return your T-Mobile CellSpot coverage device.
- Use the Store Locator to find a T-Mobile store near you.
- Bring the device, all accessories, and any original content with you when you head to the store.
- To begin this return process, contact us. If you're a T-Mobile for Business customer, click here.
- We'll send you a prepaid return label that you'll use to ship your device back, free of charge.
- All you'll need to do is pack the device up and drop it in the mail or take it to a UPS store.
- If you don't return the device within 30 days of starting a return through the mail, a non-return fee is charged.
- If you don't return the device within 60 days of starting a return through the mail, the return order is automatically closed.
- You can't return the device after 60 days. The non-return fee is not refundable and you will then own the device.
- We'll check for physical damage when we receive the device at our return center. If it's damaged beyond normal wear & tear or is missing parts, a damage fee will be automatically applied to your account.