Learn how to connect to Bluetooth on the T-Mobile Prism II.
Pair Bluetooth device
To turn on Bluetooth and pair with a headset or other device, follow these steps:
- From any Home screen, tap the Menu key.
- Tap System settings.
- Tap Bluetooth.
- If necessary, turn on Bluetooth.
- Under 'Available devices,' select a device from the list
Note: If you do not see the device listed, tap SEARCH FOR DEVICES to refresh.
- If necessary verify the pass key is correct.
- Tap Pair.
- On the other device, accept the pairing. The connected device will now appear under 'Paired devices.'
To turn on or turn off Bluetooth, follow these steps:
- From any Home screen, touch the Notification bar and slide down.
- Tap Bluetooth to turn on or turn off.
Note: When Bluetooth is active, the icon fills with green.