Learn how to use the Mobile Device Unlock code of the T-Mobile Prism II.
SIM unlock phone
The Mobile Device Unlock code allows the device to use a SIM card from another wireless carrier. This may be necessary when traveling internationally. To enter the Mobile Device Unlock code, follow these steps:
Important: Stop if you receive an error message. The device may lock permanently if you enter the incorrect code multiple times.
- See if your phone is eligible to unlock: Mobile Wireless Device Unlocking.
- From any Home screen, tap the Phone icon.
- Verify the IMEI by entering *#06#.
- Tap OK.
- Contact Customer Care to request the Mobile Device Unlock code for your phone.
- Turn on the phone with the non-T-Mobile SIM card. The device displays 'Please input unlock code.'
- The phone displays a screen to enter the unblock code.
- Enter the unlock code. If successful, the device displays 'Phone is unlocked.'