Learn how to use Text to speech (which reads your messages out loud) on the T-Mobile Prism II.
Set up & turn on
To set up and use Text to speech, follow these steps:
Note: If you are using Text to speech in English, this language is already installed and available to use.
The text-to-speech feature is set up and ready to use on your phone.
Text to speech reads messages out loud, allowing you to listen to text or messages instead of reading them. To change Text-to-speech settings, follow these steps:
- From any Home screen, tap the Menu key.
- Tap System settings.
- If necessary, tap the All tab.
- Scroll to 'PERSONAL,' and tap Language & input.
- Scroll to 'SPEECH,' and tap Text-to-speech output.
- Tap the Settings icon.
- Tap Language.
- Select a language from the list.
- Tap the Back key.
- Tap Speech rate.
- Select the rate at which you want the messages to be read.
- If necessary, tap Listen to an example to hear a preview of your current settings.