Learn how to share your mobile data connection over a USB cable using the T-Mobile Prism II.
Connection icons for tethering
When your device is sharing the mobile internet connection, refer to the following:
|Tethering via USB is turned on|
Drivers for computers
To download and install device drivers for computers, follow these steps:
No additional drivers are required for USB tethering on this device.
Tethering via USB
To connect the device internet to a computer via USB cable, follow these steps:
- Connect your device to a computer via USB cable.
- From any Home screen, tap the Menu key.
- Tap System settings.
- If necessary, tap the All tab.
- Under 'WIRELESS & NETWORKS,' tap More.
- Tap Tethering & Mobile HotSpot.
- Select the USB tethering check box.