Learn how to connect to Bluetooth on the Samsung Galaxy S Blaze 4G (T769).
Pair Bluetooth device
To turn on Bluetooth and pair with a headset or other device, follow these steps:
- From any Home screen, tap the Menu key.
- Tap Settings.
- Under Wireless and network, tap Bluetooth to turn on and enable.
- On the other device, turn on Bluetooth and make it discoverable.
- On your phone, tap Scan for devices.
- On the Bluetooth devices list, tap the device for pairing.
- If prompted, enter the password and tap OK.
- Tap Accept On the other device, to accept the pairing.
To turn on or turn off Bluetooth, follow these steps:
- From any Home screen, touch and drag the Status bar down.
- Tap Bluetooth to disable.