Learn how to use voice commands on the Samsung Galaxy S Blaze 4G (T769).
Open an app
To open apps using voice commands, follow these steps:
We're sorry, but this feature is not available for this device
Voice dial a contact
To use voice dialing to call a contact, follow these steps:
- From any Home screen, tap Applications.
- Tap the Utility folder.
- Tap Voice Talk.
- Tap Confirm.
- Tap Agree.
- Tap Confirm to read information about how to use Voice Talk.
- Tap Finish.
- Tap Tap & Speak.
- Speak Call [contact].
- Tap the contact, if necessary.
Write a text message (SMS) with voice
To write and send a text message (SMS) using voice commands, follow these steps:
- From any Home screen, tap Messaging.
- Tap the Compose icon.
- Enter the recipient's phone number or name, or tap the Contacts icon to select a contact from one of the following:
- Tap on the Text field to bring up the keyboard.
- Tap on the Microphone icon, wait a couple of seconds and begin speaking.
- When done, tap Send.