If your device was lost or stolen, contact us as soon as possible to lock your device and service.
Protect your account
- Call us from any phone at 1-800-937-8997. Roaming internationally? Call +1-505-998-3793.
- Log in to My T-Mobile and select Report a Lost or stolen device. You can also message us for help after you log in.
Visit any T-Mobile store.
- Message us on twitter or facebook.
Locate lock or replace your device
- iOS devices, see Apple Find My iPhone Activation Lock.
- Android's Anti-theft or FamilyWhere apps may be able to track and lock down the device.
- If you have Lookout Mobile Security on your device check out these How tos.
- For Blackberry devices, see BlackBerry Protect.
- T-Mobile can also block your IMEI to prevent your device from being used.
- If you have device protection, file a claim to get a replacement.
- If you do not have device protection: