Learn how to PUK unlock the Samsung Galaxy S 4G.
- 'PIN code blocked. Enter PUK code:'
- 'Enter PUK code'
- 'SIM card locked. Emergency calls only. Please contact Customer Care'
If you enter a PIN code incorrectly several times in a row, the device blocks you from attempting again. To enter a PUK code and unblock the PIN, follow these steps:
Important: You must call Customer Care for the PUK code. Entering the wrong code can permanently damage your SIM card.
- Contact Customer Care to request your PUK code.
- When the device displays ''PIN Blocked’, tap Emergency Call.
- Note: Tapping SOS will automatically dial an emergency number. Enter the following character string: **05*(PUK number)*(New PIN)*(New PIN again)#
- Enter the following: **05*PUK*NEWPIN*NEWPIN#
- The message ’PIN change Registration was successful ’ displays.
- Tap OK.