Learn how to connect to Bluetooth on the Samsung Galaxy S 4G.
To turn on Bluetooth and pair with a headset or other device, follow these steps:
- From any Home screen, tap the Menu key.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Wireless and network.
- Tap Bluetooth settings.
- Tap Bluetooth to turn on Bluetooth.
- On the other device, turn on Bluetooth and make it discoverable.
- Tap Scan devices.
- On the Bluetooth devices list, tap the device for pairing.
- If prompted, enter a PIN or password.
- Tap OK.
- On the other device, accept the pairing.
To turn on or turn off Bluetooth, follow these steps:
- From any Home screen, touch and drag the status bar down.
- Touch Bluetooth to disable.