Learn how to uninstall and clear cache for apps on the Samsung Galaxy S II. Find out more on this page:
Clearing cache or data from an app can fix some software problems. If you clear data, any data stored in that app is lost, such as settings, login information, and saved games. If you don't want to clear the data, try just clearing cache first. If you still experience problems, then clear data too.
To clear the cache and data for an app, follow these steps:
- From the Setting menu, touch Apps or Application Manager.
Note: This may be on the More tab
- Verify the All tab is selected.
- Find and touch the desired application.
- Touch Clear Cache and Clear Data.
To uninstall third-party apps, follow these steps:
- From any Home screen, tap the Menu key.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap the Applications manager.
- Locate and tap the application you want to delete or uninstall.
- Note: Downloaded applications are located in the Download tab.
- Tap Uninstall.
- Tap OK .
- Tap OK again to confirm.