As of July 15, 2016, Rhapsody is now Napster.
Napster unRadio and Napster Premier are music streaming services offered as part of T-Mobile's Music Freedom. To get this special offer with T-Mobile, you can use these steps to set up your Napster services on your mobile device. To add the service to your T-Mobile account, go to one of our stores or contact us.
After setup, if you need support using your unRadio or Premier music streaming services, we recommend using the Napster Help Center.
Add Napster through its website
- Access Napster.com from the device's web browser (or click the special T-Mobile banner or link if you're accessing from a computer).
- Enter your mobile number to receive a confirmation text message. Follow the onscreen prompts.
- Select the preferred Napster service:
- Napster unRadio: Follow the instructions to download the application from iTunes or Google Play. The unRadio application is currently available for iOS, Android, and Windows phones. BlackBerry users can listen via the desktop computer application (Mac or PC).
- Napster Premier: Follow the instructions to download the application from iTunes, Google Play, Windows Marketplace, or BB App Store.
- Download and open the app to start streaming, or visit Napster.com on a computer to use the desktop app for unRadio.
Add Napster through Google Play
- Access Google Play.
- Search for, download, and install the Napster app.
- Sign up for and then create a Napster account through the onscreen prompts.
- Napster will confirm that you're a T-Mobile customer. If you're on Wi-Fi, enter your phone number to receive a verification text message. Follow the onscreen prompts to confirm.
- Select the desired Napster service and confirm Napster unRadio or Napster Premier.
- Open the app to start streaming.