Use these steps to use the music player on the HTC One (M8).
- From any Home screen, tap Apps.
- Tap PlayMusic.
- Select from the following options:
- Listen Now
- My Library
- Tap the selected file to play it.
- From any Home screen, tap the Applications icon.
- Tap FM Radio.
- Connect a cable headset to the phone’s 3.5mm connector to act as an antenna.
- Touch the red Marker line and slide left or right to find the desired station.
- To change the station, you can also tap the arrows.
- Tap the heart icon to save station as a Favorite.