AutoPay makes paying your T-Mobile bill a snap. This free service automatically deducts payments from your credit card or checking account to pay your T-Mobile bill.
You may also get monthly bill credits for up to eight lines on a qualifying Postpaid T-Mobile ONE Taxes included plan when AutoPay is active for your entire billing cycle.
Looking for prepaid info? Check out Refill your prepaid account.
- AutoPay isn't available for No Credit Check plans, such as the no credit check option available with T-Mobile ONE™ and Simple Choice™.
- Payments are withdrawn approximately two to three days before your bill due date.
- First time setup has no time limit for payment processing. For example, a bill due the day after AutoPay is set up could process.
- You'll be notified by text message if AutoPay is rejected or you have an unprocessed payment.
- Unprocessed payments will automatically be reprocessed in five banking days.
- Setting up a payment arrangement automatically cancels AutoPay and any monthly AutoPay bill credits.
- Once your payment arrangement is fulfilled, you can set up AutoPay again.
- Cards with statements mailed to foreign addresses can’t be used for AutoPay.
- Canceling your account doesn't automatically cancel AutoPay, you must cancel AutoPay separately.
- To be eligible each month, you must meet the following requirements:
- Be on T-Mobile Essentials, T-Mobile ONE, or another tax inclusive plan (such as LineLink and Mobile Internet for hotspots).
- Be active on AutoPay at the time of bill processing.
- Have paid the prior month's bill by its due date.
Please read the following AutoPay (“AutoPay”) Terms and Conditions. They describe the terms you agree to with regard to recurring payments you make to T-Mobile. These AutoPay Terms and Conditions may be updated at any time, and changes become binding once posted to the T-Mobile website. If you have elected to enroll in AutoPay, you authorize T-Mobile to automatically debit your bank account/debit card or charge your credit card, on a recurring basis no earlier than 2 - 3 days before your statement due date until you terminate your authorization online at my.T-Mobile.com or by calling 1-877-453-1304. You authorize T-Mobile to store your payment method for future payments by you and any verified users on the account. The amount of each monthly recurring payment will be the full monthly price reflected on your monthly statement for wireless service, plus any additional services, equipment, taxes, fees and other charges applicable to your T-Mobile purchase(s). If you find a billing error and notify T-Mobile at least 4 days before your monthly statement is due, we will attempt to correct the error before the next recurring payment. Also, if you sign up for, cancel or make changes to AutoPay 5 days or less before the payment due date, the change may not take effect until the following payment cycle. Otherwise, we will automatically debit/charge the amount reflected on your monthly statement. After terminating your authorization, you will be responsible for scheduling payments for subsequent monthly charges. You also authorize T-Mobile to credit your bank account/card in the appropriate amount for any refunds or other billing adjustments. Additional Payment Terms and Conditions: If you are signing on behalf of a corporate, organizational or governmental entity, you represent and warrant that (1) you are authorized to sign on behalf of such entity and (2) the credit card you are using was established for business purposes and that it is not a debit card. T-MOBILE SHALL BEAR NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY LOSSES OF ANY KIND THAT YOU MAY INCUR AS A RESULT OF AN ERRONEOUS STATEMENT, ANY DELAY IN THE ACTUAL DATE ON WHICH YOUR ACCOUNT IS DEBITED OR YOUR FAILURE TO PROVIDE ACCURATE AND/OR VALID PAYMENT INFORMATION.