If you're ready to make the switch from a prepaid plan to a postpaid plan, we're here for you.
For our latest postpaid plans, read about T-Mobile ONE. When you switch to a postpaid plan, you can:
- Choose from one of our latest phones or devices.
- Finance your new phone through our Equipment Installment Plan (EIP).
- Sign up for JUMP!™ which lets you upgrade your phone without any hassle, while also helping to protect your phone in the event of damage, mechanical or electrical breakdown, loss, or theft.
Having a postpaid monthly account will be a different experience than the prepaid account you've grown used to. Here are some things to keep in mind:
- Credit check: To get the ball rolling, a credit check is required. All customers who sign up for T-Mobile ONE go through this process.
- Deposit: You may need to make a deposit before your new monthly plan can be activated.
- Phone number: You can transfer (port) your current mobile number to your new monthly plan account, or you can start fresh with a new number.
Keep your phone or upgrade
When switching to a monthly postpaid account, you have a couple of options regarding your phone:
- If you'd like to keep your current phone, contact T-Mobile Customer Service so a T-Mobile rep can help make the switch easier for you.
- If you want to upgrade to a new phone, visit a T-Mobile retail store where a T-Mobile rep can guide you through the switch in-person.