I-Billing is a service available for Business accounts. With I-Billing, you can get detailed information about charges and call history. You can save time and gain valuable insight into your wireless business account by viewing customized usage reports and statements, or simply reviewing and paying your bill online.
Managing your business's wireless plans is more efficient and convenient when you use I-Billing.
With I-Billing, you can:
- Allocate expenses to cost centers, locations, and projects.
- Monitor calling patterns.
- Automate budgeting and managerial reports.
- Save valuable time each month.
The amount of time that information is stored in I-Billing depends on its type.
- Statement details: 12 months
- Usage data: 3 months
- Subscriber Summary Report: 12 months
- It can take up to 10 days from the bill date for the data to appear in I-Billing.
- There's no loading delay in which data is loaded incrementally.
- If data is present, all data is available for that month.